- Pre-register for the contest so we can email you a 2014 Pythons' Pit application package (contains application form, guide for writing business plan and links to online resources).
- Submit your completed application form and business plan to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2014, 11:59 pm.
- Entries will be screened to the top 10 by DeGroote School of Business MBA Program. The Top 10 will be asked to appear in front of a screening committee in March 2014.
- Top 5 Finalists will enter the pit to pitch to our panel of Pythons on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
High School Contest
Submit your application for a chance to win cash prizes up to $2,500. You could also win a bursary of up to $5,000!
Submit your application for a chance to secure investment capital and a chance to win professional business advice.
High School: FREE
Open Category: FREE
High School Applicants: click here for rules of entry
Open Category Applicants: click here for rules of entry
2013/14 Application Information:
- October 2013: Applications available online
- January 15, 2014: Application deadline
- February 2014: Application reviewed by DeGroote School of Business
- March 2014: Top 10 announced
- March 2014: Mentoring & pitch camps
- Late March 2014: Finalists announced
- April 2014: Valuation & Mentoring
- May 3, 2014: Live event at the DeGroote School of Business